The Kodak Art Deco Six 20
There are plenty of people who know (and care) very little about photography, but feel that their dignity requires a camera with a bit of style and elegance. Today, they are spoiled for choice. Automation makes life easy: they can buy any number of high-end point-and-shoots. Rollei's charming little AFM35 offers a choice of auto-everything or manual focus and aperture-priority automation, while with a Leica M7 you have to focus and set the shutter speed for yourself but it's still autoexposure and at least it has a coupled rangefinder.
The Great Divide
Art Deco Styling
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success