The Kodak Art Deco Six 20
There are plenty of people who know (and care) very little about photography, but feel that their dignity requires a camera with a bit of style and elegance. Today, they are spoiled for choice. Automation makes life easy: they can buy any number of high-end point-and-shoots. Rollei's charming little AFM35 offers a choice of auto-everything or manual focus and aperture-priority automation, while with a Leica M7 you have to focus and set the shutter speed for yourself but it's still autoexposure and at least it has a coupled rangefinder.
The Great Divide
Art Deco Styling
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?