One of the joys of classic cameras, indeed, of classic anything--is the absence of "me-too" design; and the Nikonos II illustrated is about as far from "me too" as you can get. Waterproof to 50 meters (call it 160 ft), immensely strong; fitted with interchangeable lenses; equipped with a seriously weird combination wind-on and shutter release--there is nothing quite like it.
The First Nikonos
Shutter & Winder In One
Worth A Buy?
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before