Celebrity Shooter David Bergman: You Can Improve Portraits by First Photographing Your Hand (VIDEO)
David Bergman is an acclaimed celebrity/sports shooter known for his striking images of famous personalities as well as the 15 Sports Illustrated covers he has to his credit. In the quick video below, Bergman shows you how to take perfect portraits by first photographing your hand to check camera settings.
Whether you’re shooting with ambient light, portable flash, or studio light, the helpful video below from Adorama TV proves the old adage that “simple is often better.” So the next time you have some portraits to make, be sure to take advantage of Bergman’s advice, and you’ll end up with great results.
You can take a look at Bergman’s great work by visiting his website and Instagram page, and watch more videos from Adorama TV on their YouTube channel. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram at @ShutterbugPix where we’re sharing our favorite photos from our followers.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)