Bellamax Open Beta Release for UpShot Photo Editing Tool
With Fast Fix, a state-of-the-art, one click automatic correction, UpShot combines deep editing tools, allowing for a full array of manual editing options. Fast Fix intelligently analyzes the photo and does segment correction for skin tone, sky, foliage and other "memory" colors to optimally enhance the photo. Most red eye is automatically removed with Fast Fix. UpShot's editing tools allow users to make adjustments from cropping and straightening to more sophisticated enhancements like color, brightness and saturation adjustments. There is also a suite of cosmetic tools for correcting skin tones, blemishes and wrinkles, cloning and even a tool to whiten teeth and eyes.
Additionally, for easy sharing and printing of photos, UpShot will provide integration to the most popular websites including Webshots, Flickr, Shutterfly, HP's Snapfish, SmugMug, Photobucket.com, ImageShack.us and others.
UpShot will be distributed via the internet and offered free for the first
three months of its release.
To sign up for the open beta, visit bellamax.com. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Tamron SP 150-600mm VC G2 f/5.6-6.3 Super Telephoto Zoom Lens Review
- Tirthankar Gupta is a Powerful Photographer When He’s Not Stuck Inside His Cubicle at Work