Bellamax Open Beta Release for UpShot Photo Editing Tool
With Fast Fix, a state-of-the-art, one click automatic correction, UpShot combines deep editing tools, allowing for a full array of manual editing options. Fast Fix intelligently analyzes the photo and does segment correction for skin tone, sky, foliage and other "memory" colors to optimally enhance the photo. Most red eye is automatically removed with Fast Fix. UpShot's editing tools allow users to make adjustments from cropping and straightening to more sophisticated enhancements like color, brightness and saturation adjustments. There is also a suite of cosmetic tools for correcting skin tones, blemishes and wrinkles, cloning and even a tool to whiten teeth and eyes.
Additionally, for easy sharing and printing of photos, UpShot will provide integration to the most popular websites including Webshots, Flickr, Shutterfly, HP's Snapfish, SmugMug, Photobucket.com, ImageShack.us and others.
UpShot will be distributed via the internet and offered free for the first
three months of its release.
To sign up for the open beta, visit bellamax.com. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count