Bellamax Open Beta Release for UpShot Photo Editing Tool
With Fast Fix, a state-of-the-art, one click automatic correction, UpShot combines deep editing tools, allowing for a full array of manual editing options. Fast Fix intelligently analyzes the photo and does segment correction for skin tone, sky, foliage and other "memory" colors to optimally enhance the photo. Most red eye is automatically removed with Fast Fix. UpShot's editing tools allow users to make adjustments from cropping and straightening to more sophisticated enhancements like color, brightness and saturation adjustments. There is also a suite of cosmetic tools for correcting skin tones, blemishes and wrinkles, cloning and even a tool to whiten teeth and eyes.
Additionally, for easy sharing and printing of photos, UpShot will provide integration to the most popular websites including Webshots, Flickr, Shutterfly, HP's Snapfish, SmugMug, Photobucket.com, ImageShack.us and others.
UpShot will be distributed via the internet and offered free for the first
three months of its release.
To sign up for the open beta, visit bellamax.com. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design
- Case Air Wireless System Transfers Images from Your Camera to a Computer & Wireless Devices
- Epson Unveils Gorgeous Winners of 2016 International Panorama Photography Competition