Bellamax Open Beta Release for UpShot Photo Editing Tool
With Fast Fix, a state-of-the-art, one click automatic correction, UpShot combines deep editing tools, allowing for a full array of manual editing options. Fast Fix intelligently analyzes the photo and does segment correction for skin tone, sky, foliage and other "memory" colors to optimally enhance the photo. Most red eye is automatically removed with Fast Fix. UpShot's editing tools allow users to make adjustments from cropping and straightening to more sophisticated enhancements like color, brightness and saturation adjustments. There is also a suite of cosmetic tools for correcting skin tones, blemishes and wrinkles, cloning and even a tool to whiten teeth and eyes.
Additionally, for easy sharing and printing of photos, UpShot will provide integration to the most popular websites including Webshots, Flickr, Shutterfly, HP's Snapfish, SmugMug, Photobucket.com, ImageShack.us and others.
UpShot will be distributed via the internet and offered free for the first
three months of its release.
To sign up for the open beta, visit bellamax.com. For more information, email email@example.com.
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- How To Tell Your Novice Friends How To Shoot Fireworks
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)