Wild Bird Photographer Extraordinaire
It's a long way from
an elementary school in New York City to the pristine bird habitats
of south Florida. Though less than a thousand miles as the crow flies,
the two locations are worlds apart when considered figuratively. After
23 years of working in the inner city, Arthur Morris made that transition
in 1992, leaving a secure teaching position to take on free-lance bird
photography as a full-time profession.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos