Wild Bird Photographer Extraordinaire
It's a long way from
an elementary school in New York City to the pristine bird habitats
of south Florida. Though less than a thousand miles as the crow flies,
the two locations are worlds apart when considered figuratively. After
23 years of working in the inner city, Arthur Morris made that transition
in 1992, leaving a secure teaching position to take on free-lance bird
photography as a full-time profession.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- If You’re a Nikon Shooter These Stylin’ High-Top Canvas Sneakers Are the Shoes for You!