Wild Bird Photographer Extraordinaire
It's a long way from
an elementary school in New York City to the pristine bird habitats
of south Florida. Though less than a thousand miles as the crow flies,
the two locations are worlds apart when considered figuratively. After
23 years of working in the inner city, Arthur Morris made that transition
in 1992, leaving a secure teaching position to take on free-lance bird
photography as a full-time profession.
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!