The Doctor Is Out...Out Taking Pictures, That Is
"I used to consider
myself a surgeon, a medical inventor, and a photographer, in that order,"
Dr. Elliot Kornberg says. "Now I consider myself an inventor,
a photographer, and a surgeon. Ultimately I want to be a photographer-inventor-surgeon."
With the idea that he could
play in this game, Dr. Kornberg bought some equipment of his own and moved
"photographer" into the second slot of his vocation list.
Since then he and his N90s bodies and a selection of zoom lenses have
traveled far and wide: Tanzania, Italy, Russia, France, Israel--and lots
of stops in between. His photos have been exhibited in various venues
and are included in at least one corporate collection.
Ultimately, his photography
isn't about exhibiting or selling, it's about expressing and
sharing. "With a camera and the right situation and light, I feel
I can express myself a lot better than through any other medium."
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)