The Art Of Digital Show
The opening reception gala will be on Saturday October 7th, 2006. The reception will be from 6 pm to 9 pm, and most of the artists will be in attendance. Following the "Call For Entries", a total of 2730 entries were submitted by 800 artists from 32 countries around the world. 100 spectacular pieces were selected by Hugh Davies to be exhibited in the Lyceum Theatre Gallery.
The Art Of Digital Show will feature all forms of digital art -- digital painting, computer based illustration, digitally manipulated photography, digital video art, fractals and algorithmic imagery, digital manipulations of traditionally created art, digital montages and collages, computer animation, interactive video installations, CGI, etc.
Something very unique about The Art Of Digital Show is the combining of fine art images in the gallery along with video art. 16 flat-screen displays in the gallery will be continuously exhibiting the video art pieces, which were selected by Hugh Davies.
The Lyceum Theatre Gallery is open (free to the public) seven days a week. Gallery hours are 10 am to 5 pm M-F, and Noon to 5pm on the weekends.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design