Paul C. Buff Releases Two Limited Edition AlienBees
The purple and turquoise bees are available in all three AlienBees™ power output models - B400 (160 Ws), B800 (320 Ws), and B1600 (640 Ws) - arriving with the same Absolute Satisfaction Guarantee and Factory Warranty as the standard units.
The new colors are available in a strictly limited edition of only 3,000 for each color with a limit of 12 units in each color per customer. Each will arrive with a limited edition sticker on the unit and a hand-numbered certificate of authenticity, individually signed by Paul C. Buff.
Since first invading the planet in 2001, the AlienBees™ have been the favorite choice of photographers due to their power, speed, accuracy, and versatility, all presented in a lightweight and cleverly designed package. With customer service as extraordinary as the lights themselves, all Paul C. Buff, Inc.™ products are sold factory-direct by phone and online at www.paulcbuff.com.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download