White Lightning's X-Series Monolights
New, Improved ...And Still A Bargain
White Lightning strobes almost
single-handedly revolutionized the studio strobe world. With their first
coffee-can shaped WL10,000 more than 20 years ago, Paul C. Buff and
company brought serious strobe lighting gear to a whole new generation
of photographers, with a little bit of fun thrown in as well.
Monolight Power Definitions
Upgrades Cure Beefs
Features Of Note
In The Studio And The
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More