White Lightning's X-Series Monolights
New, Improved ...And Still A Bargain
White Lightning strobes almost
single-handedly revolutionized the studio strobe world. With their first
coffee-can shaped WL10,000 more than 20 years ago, Paul C. Buff and
company brought serious strobe lighting gear to a whole new generation
of photographers, with a little bit of fun thrown in as well.
Monolight Power Definitions
Upgrades Cure Beefs
Features Of Note
In The Studio And The
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review