“What The Lens” Is a New Website That Helps You Choose a Perfect Lens for Your Style of Photography
Shopping for new gear is always exciting, but choosing among the myriad of options available can be a tedious and time-consuming task. Now thanks to the new website What The Lens, finding a lens that’s ideal for your style of shooting is easier than ever before.
Here’s how it works: When you visit the site you’ll find a number of tabs at the bottom denoting various types of photography like Landscape, Macro, Animals, Travel, etc. After you click on your choice, What The Lens displays hundreds of photos in that genre. Simply select 20 or more images that you like best, and you will be presented with a lens recommendation for making photographs like the ones you chose.
What The Lens is currently designed for Canon shooters, but the site is still undergoing development and there should be recommendations for other brands in the future.
Instead of choosing a specific type of photography like Animals, you also have the option of selecting “ALL” in which case you just scroll through all the images and pick your 20 favorites. Then the website will present a lens recommendation of a more hybrid nature. You can also click on any of the photos to see a larger image.
So simplify your life and spend less time shopping and more time shooting by visiting this unique website. You should also take a look at our article revealing the most popular photo products (including lenses) of 2016.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review