Watch This Tutorial on Mastering Photoshop’s Powerful Transform Tool and You'll Use it Every Day (VIDEO)
The Transform tool is one of Photoshop’s most powerful weapons, allowing you to move and change the dimensions of just about any object. In the video below, editing instructor Ed Gregory will turn you into an expert with this versatile tool in less than 15 minutes.
Gregory takes a simple project and walks you through the process of using the Transform tool, which does a whole lot more than simply move and resize objects. You’ll learn how to apply the tool to layers, shapes and text, while rotating, warping, skewing, scaling and distorting them in just about any way you desire.
You can find more helpful videos on Gregory’s YouTube channel, and be sure to take a look at another Photoshop tutorial we posted on creating the glowing “Orton Effect.”
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)