Here Are Some of the Best Ways to Sharpen Your Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
Everyone want nice crisp images, right? But there’s a difference between “crisp” and “crispy” as you’ll learn in the video below. Photoshop offers a variety of sharpening tools, filters and techniques, and this tutorial explains the best approach for various types of photos.
Photoshop expert Kelvin Pimont of Kelvin Designs explains the difference between Photoshop tools like Unsharp Mask and the High Pass filter and tells you when each works best, depending upon the image you want to sharpen.
You can find more helpful videos on the Kelvin Designs YouTube channel, and don’t miss another Kelvin tutorial we shared earlier this week on using Photoshop to make dull images “pop.” Be sure to check out an earlier sharpening tutorial from another Photoshop expert with a somewhat different approach.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review