Wacom’s Cintiq 13-inch Interactive Pen Display
Key to the Cintiq 13HD is its compact, slim design and easy setup with both Mac and PC computers. For complete comfort, whether positioning it on your desk or in your lap, the Cintiq 13HD’s stand is optimized for use in a choice of four settings – flat, 22°, 35° and 50°.
HD Quality Screen
Perfect for professional artists, graphics designers and photographers, the Cintiq 13HD ‘s best-in-class screen displays 16.7 million colors to ensure crisp color quality. In addition, the wide-format HD LED display’s 178° viewing angle and 1920x1080 resolution are particularly beneficial to those working with intricate graphics or images.
As with all Wacom interactive pen displays, the Cintiq 13HD enables users to create directly on screen for a seamless process that feels natural and speeds production. Offering 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity as well as tilt recognition, the new and improved cordless and battery-free Pro Pen delivers superior comfort, precision and control.
To further improve workflow and productivity, frequently used shortcut commands are available at the user’s fingertips through the Cintiq 13HD’s four customizable and application-specific ExpressKeys and Rocker Ring. Making use of these shortcuts can save valuable time by minimizing dependency on the keyboard.
The new Cintiq 13HD is priced at $999.95 (USD) and is scheduled to be available in early April at Wacom’s eStore and other select retailers.
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Nature Photographer James Zwadlo Creates a Different Reality with His Unique Infrared Images