VueScan Mobile App Debuts on the App Store
VueScan Mobile uses the Wi-Fi connection on your iOS device to find scanners connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If the scanner has a document feeder, VueScan first checks to see if there is a document in the feeder, otherwise it scans from the flatbed.
In addition to sending via e-mail and saving to the Photos App, VueScan Mobile allows you to save scanned images to your favorite iOS apps that can open PDF or JPEG files such as iBooks, Dropbox, GoodReader and Evernote.
The VueScan Mobile App is available for $9.99 (£6.99) from the App Store on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count