The equipment stand is the ClikStand. It pulls double duty as pack frame that carries heavy loads with comfort and ease so photographers can get to the action. On location the ClikStand transforms to a high-functioning workstation. Just unfold it, mount lights and camera, and you are ready for action. The patent-pending Stabilizer Feet swing out for a secure foundation and adjust for uneven terrain, and quick-release levers adjust height of ClikStand for optimal versatility. Stable and intuitive, the ClikStand is constructed of burly, ultralight powder-coated anodized aluminum, and designed to keep gear out of dirt and snow.
The Volt’s pack body holds it all – bodies, lenses, lighting – keeping it secure and protected in the padded, customizable bays. Multiple lenses, a pro-body SLR camera, battery, and strobe all nestle into this adjustable, customizable pack. Photographers can set it up for their workflow, and adjust it to hold the gear they need for a variety different shoot situations. There are a number of organizer pockets, all easy to access, and cleverly designed to hold cables, memory cards, snacks, and accessories. A pocket on the back holds and protects a laptop computer.
Designed to carry it all comfortably, the Volt has an advanced suspension system. The adjustable hip belt is contoured for optimal weight distribution. The adjustable harness includes integrated load-lifter straps and an adjustable sternum-strap for extra support and comfort on the trail. And, when it’s on the go, the ClikStand becomes a supportive pack frame.
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image
- Canon Intros EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with Faster Autofocus & Built-In Electronic Viewfinder