"Use The Cloth, Luke!"
And Other Essentials To Have At Hand When Confronting The Dark Side
In our travels through the
land of photography we spend a fair amount of our time talking with
folks who spend a fair amount of their time in darkrooms. And each one
has a list of darkroom essentials--no, not enlargers, paper, lenses,
and safelights; we're talking about the really important stuff--string,
a metronome, pushpins, and all kinds of tape--you know, the things you
didn't know were essential until you tried them...or tried
to get along without them.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review