"Use The Cloth, Luke!"
And Other Essentials To Have At Hand When Confronting The Dark Side
In our travels through the
land of photography we spend a fair amount of our time talking with
folks who spend a fair amount of their time in darkrooms. And each one
has a list of darkroom essentials--no, not enlargers, paper, lenses,
and safelights; we're talking about the really important stuff--string,
a metronome, pushpins, and all kinds of tape--you know, the things you
didn't know were essential until you tried them...or tried
to get along without them.
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography is “Inappropriate”