"Use The Cloth, Luke!"
And Other Essentials To Have At Hand When Confronting The Dark Side
In our travels through the
land of photography we spend a fair amount of our time talking with
folks who spend a fair amount of their time in darkrooms. And each one
has a list of darkroom essentials--no, not enlargers, paper, lenses,
and safelights; we're talking about the really important stuff--string,
a metronome, pushpins, and all kinds of tape--you know, the things you
didn't know were essential until you tried them...or tried
to get along without them.
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)