"Use The Cloth, Luke!"
And Other Essentials To Have At Hand When Confronting The Dark Side
In our travels through the
land of photography we spend a fair amount of our time talking with
folks who spend a fair amount of their time in darkrooms. And each one
has a list of darkroom essentials--no, not enlargers, paper, lenses,
and safelights; we're talking about the really important stuff--string,
a metronome, pushpins, and all kinds of tape--you know, the things you
didn't know were essential until you tried them...or tried
to get along without them.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)