A Master Of Medium Format Goes Digital
Tim Kelly is known for his
simple yet elegant portraits, his technical mastery of his chosen medium,
and for catering to a sophisticated clientele willing and able to afford
the very finest. Now you can add digital expertise to that list.
For more information about Kelly and products to help you improve your photography and business skills, visit www.timkellyportraits.com.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)