Tenba Roadie II Video Bags
Tenba consulted with a wide range of videographers to ensure that the new Roadie video bags would meet their needs for protection, speed, durability and comfort. Video-specific features are found throughout the bags, such as tall monopod/shotgun mic pockets, quick-access audio compartments, padded integrated laptop storage, wide, unobstructed openings, oversized pockets for large batteries, hard drives and cables, and much more.
“As the range of equipment used by professional image makers continually changes, so must our bags,” said Jan Lederman, President of MAC Group. “The new Roadie II video bags were designed for — and tested with — the latest cameras and accessories, creating some of the most versatile bags that Tenba has ever designed.”
Built to the same “Crafted Without Compromise” level as Tenba’s existing Roadie cases, the new video bags have the look and performance of distinctive travel cases, with rugged, water-repellant ballistic nylon exteriors, genuine YKK zippers, waterproof bottom panels and industrial/military-grade webbing. Each bag includes padded dividers systems that will adjust to fit drastically different camera systems, from larger video cameras like the RED Epic and Canon C300, to smaller DSLR systems from Canon, Nikon and Sony.
Both bags include Tenba’s exclusive WeatherWrap removable rain cover, plus a slim 10-pocket media wallet that fits either CF or SD cards.
The Roadie II Video Backpack and Shoulder Bag will be available by June 1st at suggested retail prices of $299.95 and $279.95 respectively. To find more information about Roadies, and to see a full video demonstration of all Tenba products, visit www.tenba.com.
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe