Tamarkin Spring Auction
Featured will be a combination of modern, “user” Leica cameras, lenses, and accessories, accompanied by a substantial number of rare and vintage lots. Prominent among the 500 plus lots will be a Leica A Elmax, a Leica 72 18x24, a Leica M9 Hermes outfit, a screw-mount 50mm Summilux f1,4, a Leica M4-2 Safari, a Leica M7 Titanium, a mint black Nikon SP, a black enamel 50mm Summilux f1.4, a Nikon rangefinder Copy Stand, a 50mm Micro-Nikkor f3.5 for the Nikon S, and many modern Leica M and R system lenses.
Auction consignments will be accepted until March 14, 2014.
The fully illustrated catalogue will be available April 25 and will be on-line at www.tamarkinauctions.com. Instructions for bidding will be posted in German, Japanese and Chinese.
For more information, please contact Stan Tamarkin at (203) 397-9191 or by email at email@example.com.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make