“The Big Picture”
One of my favorite art galleries is the Jellies Gallery in California’s Monterey Bay Aquarium. The “art” is constantly moving and endlessly fascinating. On my last visit I stood mesmerized in front of the giant sea nettle exhibit for about 20 minutes, trying to capture the sinuous grace of these incredible creatures with my D-SLR. It wasn’t until I stepped back that I realized I had almost missed the Big Picture—that is, the little pictures.
San Dimas, CA
Please Read This
The premise of “Talking Pictures” is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send submissions to: Talking Pictures, Shutterbug, 1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1, Titusville, FL 32780.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?