Still Using A Lab For B And W Prints
For Best Results, Do It Yourself
In the years BC (Before Color),
black and white labs for amateurs were taken for granted. After that,
black and white became the province of professionals or keen hobbyists.
Today, though, your local minilab can process chromogenic (C-41 compatible)
black and white films and make reference prints. Then you can print
them traditionally; or print them digitally; or order reprints. There
are at least five reasons to print them yourself: printing full frame,
contrast control, cropping, local exposure control (dodging and burning),
Dodging And Burning
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos