SpiderPro Large Lens Pouch
Ideal for photographers that are looking to maintain a hands-free workflow while eliminating the tangle of shoulder bags and neck straps, the SpiderPro Large Lens Pouch includes some ingenious modifications on traditional top-load lens cases. To improve accessibility and enable swapping lenses safely with one hand, the SpiderPro Large Lens Pouchfeatures a water resistant vertical zipper that runs down the middle. Wheretraditional lens pouches barely allow enough clearance to wrap fingertips around the large diameter of the lens, the expandable mouth of the Spider Holster pouch enables the photographer to comfortably reach all the way in and take a firm grip of the lens at the mid-section. This expandable zipper opening also allows for a much easier insertion of Pro lenses with the hood attached, as the photographer no longer needs to reverse the lens hood or change the lens’s configuration.
Included with the Large Lens Pouch is the Spider Monkey accessory holster, which is specially designed to safely clip to theoutside of the pouch. The photographer can then expand their carrying options by quickly attaching all Spider Monkey accessory line offerings (light meters, speedlights, battery packs) and future items such as lens pouches, rain covers and more.
The SpiderPro Large Lens Pouch also provides a unique solution for the rear lens cap, saving time and hassle when exchanging lenses while keeping the rear lens cap secure while not in use.
With a secure Velcro attachment point, the SpiderPro pouch easily hangs from any belt, allowing for rotation when not in use. The modular nature of the solution means photographers can quickly scale the carrying system up and down to meet their gear needs for any shoot. Crafted using both tough Cordura and flexible Neoprene, the pouch also offers flexibility and strength to safely carry and accommodate various lenses.
“As our product development is conducted by professional photographers, we are able to envision how carrying solutions will work for wedding and event photographers on the job. It was this insight that led to the initial invention of the Spider Holster, and has informed all of our product development since,” said Shai Eynav, President of Spider Holster. “When our customers came to us with a desire to hang a lens pouch from their Spider Belt, we were determined to better the issues we saw with pouches available at the time, and the result was the SpiderPro Large Lens Pouch.”
Features of the Spider Pro Large Lens Pouch include:
• Expandable pouch opening allowing for quick and safe access to lenses
• Built-in solution for tethering the rear lens cap while changing lenses
• A removable pouch lid that can fold back and out of the way when quick access is necessary to protect contents from the elements
• Spider Monkey accessory holster clip
• Built in features to add Spider Monkey clip and full accessory line
• Folds flat for ease of travel
• Accommodates third party industry standard belts
The base SpiderPro Large Lens Pouch, which includes a Spider Monkey accessory holster clip, will carry an MSRP of $75.00. The product will be available for direct purchase through the company website, and at Spider Holster authorized dealers. For further details and a full list of Spider Holster products, visit www.spiderholster.com.
To see the SpiderPro Large Lens Pouch in action, check out this quick YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rl4Xz9KI7r8
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic