SKB iSeries 1914 Pro DSLR Case
SKB's iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design with wheels and a pull out handle to provide easy transport. The iSeries 1914 Pro DSLR Case has TSAlockable triggerrelease latches for quick but secure access. This custom waterproof case is made in the USA and is backed by SKB’s Unconditional Lifetime Warranty with a Street Price of $279.99.
Additional information, visit: www.skbcases.com/musicproav.
- Hot New Glass from Nikon: Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8 Zoom & 19mm f/4 Tilt-Shift Lenses Announced
- Sensuous Bikini Glamour Photography is Easy with This Simple Setup and a Pretty Model (VIDEO)
- Case Air Wireless System Transfers Images from Your Camera to a Computer & Wireless Devices
- Toby Harvard Creates Striking Neon-Lit Portraits with Cheap Gear & Minimal Technical Expertise
- Epson Unveils Gorgeous Winners of 2016 International Panorama Photography Competition