SKB iSeries 1914 Pro DSLR Case
SKB's iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design with wheels and a pull out handle to provide easy transport. The iSeries 1914 Pro DSLR Case has TSAlockable triggerrelease latches for quick but secure access. This custom waterproof case is made in the USA and is backed by SKB’s Unconditional Lifetime Warranty with a Street Price of $279.99.
Additional information, visit: www.skbcases.com/musicproav.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- FilmToaster Scanner Review