Sirui Multi-Function Photo/Video Monopod
The Sirui P-324X and P-424X Photo/Video Monopods have three sturdy fold-down support feet that provide the stability of a tripod with the convenience of a monopod! The rugged feet can be stepped on, to prevent the monopod from moving, allowing you to creatively pan the monopod 360° and tilt up to 15° in any direction. This is possible thanks to the extremely smooth and adjustable ball head base located on the bottom of the monopod leg.
When not needed, the support feet fold flush and lock in place against the monopod leg, allowing it to be used as a conventional monopod. The large, slip-free rubber foot lets you work on any surface.
The Sirui P-324X and 424X are equally at home with photo and video equipment. The lightweight 8-layer Carbon Fiber monopods are easy to carry (weigh as little as 2.6lb), but can hold up to 33lbs! And the maximum height of 6.3 feet (plus the height of the camera) lets you get above the crowd.
The Sirui P-324X and 424X comes with a custom padded case and shoulder strap. For added flexibility and fast connect/disconnect, you can add the Sirui Video VH-90 Quick Release Platform.
Sirui Tripods are distributed in the U.S exclusively by Argraph Corporation and are available from photo retailers nationwide. As with all Sirui products, the new P-324X/424X series comes with a 6-year warranty. For more details, please visit www.Argraph.com.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)