Sirui Carbon Fiber Gimbal Head
The Sirui Professional PH-20 Gimbal Head has many innovations that make it an outstanding choice. From its lightweight but rugged carbon -fiber arm, to its Arca-compatible quick release system, calibrated quick release platform and included quick release plate, the Sirui PH-20 is designed with the photographer in mind.
Like all Sirui products, the PH-20 Gimbal Head features superior design, materials and construction. By using cross-pattered, multi-layer carbon -fiber in the arm and forged aircraft aluminum for the L-bracket, the PH-20 is very strong - holds up to 44lb/20kg - and extremely light - only 2.4lb/1.09kg. Plus, carbon -fiber provides reduced vibrations and better tolerance to temperature changes. With the camera and lens perfectly balanced on the gimbal head, there’s no need to lock any controls. You can quickly and smoothly move your camera in any direction (horizontally 360° and tilt +150° to -60°) with only the slightest amount of force. In fact, a correctly aligned system can be controlled with one -finger!
When photographing wild birds or animals, shooting sports, tracking racing boats, airplanes, cyclists or runners, or anything that walks, runs or flies, nothing can improve your results like a Sirui PH-20 Gimbal Head. And for added flexibility and convenience, the Sirui PH-20 can be converted from an L-bracket unit into a simpler side mount system with the included quick release platform and tools.
As with all Sirui professional photographic products, the Sirui PH-20 Professional Gimbal Head comes with Sirui’s 6 year warranty. Sirui Professional Tripods and Heads are distributed in the U.S exclusively by Argraph Corporation and are available from photo retailers everywhere.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro