In order to optimize workflow as well as long time storage abilities, the image data is stored in the Adobe DNG format, allowing processing of the raw data in third-party software packages. This first release is mainly geared towards the fashion, portrait and location photographers. It supports the Sinarback eMotion family, i.e. Sinarback eMotion 75 and 75 LV, eMotion 54 LV, and eMotion 22 with all camera/shutter systems supported by these Sinarbacks.
The Sinar Hy6 medium format camera system is fully controllable through the intuitive eXposure interface as well, allowing control of settings such as focus, aperture, time and release, among others. Future releases will have added features such as support for additional Sinar and Eyelike back types, support for the proprietary Sinarback (*.sti) filetype along with further benefits. This present version of Sinar eXposure supports Apple Macintosh computers with both PowerPC (G4/G5) and Intel processors with Mac OS 10.4.x and 10.5.x. Sinar will be showing the eXposure Software for Windows based personal computers at photokina in Cologne.
Sinar eXposure and its future updates can be downloaded for free from the Sinar website after registration. In order to be updated on further releases of Sinar eXposure sign up for the monthly Sinar newsletter (www.sinarcameras.com).
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Watch This Amtrak Train Plow Through a Snow Covered Station in Slow Mo (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens