In order to optimize workflow as well as long time storage abilities, the image data is stored in the Adobe DNG format, allowing processing of the raw data in third-party software packages. This first release is mainly geared towards the fashion, portrait and location photographers. It supports the Sinarback eMotion family, i.e. Sinarback eMotion 75 and 75 LV, eMotion 54 LV, and eMotion 22 with all camera/shutter systems supported by these Sinarbacks.
The Sinar Hy6 medium format camera system is fully controllable through the intuitive eXposure interface as well, allowing control of settings such as focus, aperture, time and release, among others. Future releases will have added features such as support for additional Sinar and Eyelike back types, support for the proprietary Sinarback (*.sti) filetype along with further benefits. This present version of Sinar eXposure supports Apple Macintosh computers with both PowerPC (G4/G5) and Intel processors with Mac OS 10.4.x and 10.5.x. Sinar will be showing the eXposure Software for Windows based personal computers at photokina in Cologne.
Sinar eXposure and its future updates can be downloaded for free from the Sinar website after registration. In order to be updated on further releases of Sinar eXposure sign up for the monthly Sinar newsletter (www.sinarcameras.com).
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)