Sigma SD10 Digital Camera
New Full Color Foveon X3 Pro Sensor In A Full Featured SLR
Best known for its vast line
of lenses with sophisticated technology, Sigma also manufactures 35mm
and digital SLR cameras. Their latest digital SLR, the SD10, is an improved
version of the earlier SD9 employing an enhanced Foveon X3 sensor detailed
in the technology sidebar. This is also a
How It Compares
Unique Foveon X3 Technology:
The "Megasensor" Debate
For more information on the SD10, visit Sigma's website at: www.sigma-photo.com.
Peter K. Burian, a free-lancer stock photographer and long-time "Shutterbug" and "eDigitalPHOTO" contributor, is the author of a new book, "Mastering Digital Photography and Imaging" (Sybex, March 2004). Covering all aspects of the topic--the technology, equipment, and techniques--this book provides 300 pages of practical advice for photo enthusiasts.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions