SIGMA DP3 Merrill
Featuring a high performance 50mm F2.8 lens (a focal range equivalent to 75mm on a 35mm SLR camera), the SIGMA DP3 Merrill offers incredibly high levels of optical performance and takes in every detail of the subject's information. This state of the art lens also offers enhanced macro functionality as well.
The SIGMA DP3 Merrill completes this series of compact cameras by satisfying the mid-telephoto and macro range shooting. The SIGMA DP1 Merrill is designed for wide angle images, the SIGMA DP2 Merrill is for standard range, while the DP3 Merrill rounds out the series with a camera for all shooting situations.
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review