Sigma’s APO 50-150mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM; A Portrait Photographer’s Zoom
Lens Construction: 18 Elements in 14 Groups
Angle of View: 27.9 ° - 9.5 °
Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 Blades
Minimum Aperture: F22
Minimum Focusing Distance: 100cm / 39.4 inches
Maximum Magnification: 1 : 5.3
Filter Size Diameter: 67mm
Lens Hood: Bayonet Type
Dimensions: Diameter 76.3mm X Length 135.1mm 3.0 inches x 5.3 inches
Weight: 770g/27.2 oz.
Corresponding AF Mounts: Sigma, Canon, Nikon
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.
*Vignetting will occur if the lens is used with digital cameras with image sensors larger than APS-C size or 35mm SLR cameras.
* The angle of view depends upon the digital camera being used.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?