Shoot Like a Pro with These 8 Clever Camera Hacks from Photographer Peter McKinnon (VIDEO)
Peter McKinnon is an award-winning Canadian photographer and like many pros he’s often had to rig something up in the field to solve a problem. In the quick video below, McKinnon shares eight simple hacks that can get you out of a bind in a hurry.
These professional tricks-of-the-trade involve a few common items that you likely already carry with you while shooting, such as a belt, sunglasses, a knife and your smartphone. He demonstrates how to use each of these “tools” (and a few others), to save the day when the going gets tough.
With McKinnon’s advice you’ll be able to stabilize your camera, add a dreamy look to your images, eliminate glare from your photos, and more.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)