Sekonic Limited Edition Meters + Contest
The pocket-sized Sekonic L-308S Flashmate is the smallest and lightest digital light meter in the Sekonic line-up. This Sekonic model is designed to read ambient or flash exposures in either reflected or incident modes, and displays accurate exposure readings in full, half, or third-stop increments to mirror the exposure settings of today's DSLR and film cameras. When set to full-stop mode, exposures are displayed in tenth-stop increments with a repeat accuracy of +/- 0.1 EV.
Contest: All photographers are invited to write a story about when they “fell in love with light”. To enter, contestants need to write a story between 250 and 500 words telling Sekonic about the moment they fell in love with light. Contestants can submit one of their photographs to illustrate their story but keep in mind this is a storytelling contest. Judging will not be on the quality of the photograph, it will be upon the story.
Submissions will be accepted until July 31, 2011. Contest winners will be announced August 10, 2011. This is an international contest, however submissions must be written in English. Additional information including complete contest details can be found at: http://www.sekonic.com/60th/.
Please send stories to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries will be judged on passion, growth as a photographer and how much the story moves the company. Please detail usage of light and keep in mind the story should be inspiring to others.
A Limited Color Edition Sekonic L-308S Flashmate will be awarded for each of the top three stories. Winning stories will be featured on the Sekonic blog. Non-winning stories and photographs may also appear.
Sekonic products are marketed exclusively by MAC Group (www.MACGroupUS.com) in the USA, and sold by distributors around the world.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)