SanDisk Fast, High-Capacity CF Card
With a set of features optimized for professional photographers and videographers, the 128GB SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card is ideally suited for imaging applications requiring Full HD3 1920x1080 resolution, up to 50Mbps bit rate and 4:2:2 color sampling. The card’s unprecedented combination of speed and storage lets photographers capture more frames when shooting in continuous burst mode, and enables them to record high quality Full HD videos.
* Up to 100MB/sec write speed enables shorter wait times and faster continuous burst shooting.
* Video Performance Guarantee4 allows for superior Full HD video recording at a sustained 20MB/sec write speed.
* 128GB capacity offers more room for capturing RAW+JPEG photos, sequential bursts, even Full HD and 3D video content.
* SanDisk’s proprietary Power Core controller distributes data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, and the UDMA-7 interface allows for maximum data transfer between card and camera.
* Best-in-class quality assurance offers photographers peace of mind knowing that the card is backed by rigorous stress, shock, vibration, humidity and moisture testing procedures and a lifetime limited warranty5. The card features RTV silicone coating for added protection.
The 128GB SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card is available now for pre-order at www.sandisk.com, and will be available at retailers worldwide later in Q1 2011. The card carries a suggested retail price of $1,499.99.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D