Samsung NX3000 SMART Camera
The NX3000 boasts a 20.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor, 1/4000 shutter speed and 5fps continuous shooting. With a focus on selfies, the Samsung NX3000 features a convenient 3.0-inch Flip-up Display with Wink Shot. By simply opening the screen, framing a face in the display and winking, users can turn on the device and capture the perfect selfie in one hassle-free motion.
As with all of Samsung’s 2014 SMART cameras, the NX3000 features advanced Wi-Fi and NFC integration that makes it easy to share images. Exclusive to Samsung, Tag & Go connectivity allows the NX3000 to pair with NFC-enabled devices, such as smartphones or tablets, simply by touching the two together. Once paired, users can:
· Select and transfer multiple images to the paired mobile devices through Mobile Link;
· Send images to up to four devices with Group Share, eliminating the time-consuming and repetitive process of sending pictures to multiple friends;
· Control the NX3000 via a smartphone with Remote View Finder Pro;
The NX3000 will be available in black, white or brown and will include Samsung’s new compact 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 Power Zoom ED OIS Lens. This powerful yet compact and lightweight lens allows for easy and convenient zoom-shooting, delivering stunning detail in every shot. Additionally, with the 16-50mm Power Zoom lens, users can control the camera’s zoom function on their mobile device via Remote Viewfinder Pro, allowing for even more creativity. Prices: $529 for NX3000 with 16-50mm OIS Power Zoom + SEF-8 Flash; $479 for NX3000 with 20-50mm + SEF-8 Flash.
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Platypod Pro Review: Quite Possibly The Coolest Camera Support Around