Rosco LitePad Loop
The LitePad Loop is manufactured using a light-weight (2.4 pounds), shatter resistant plastic, and is just over 9 inches in diameter with a 4.4 inch center hole. The LitePad inside the Loop has LEDs on both the inside and outside perimeters of the “O” shape, allowing for maximum brightness and can be dimmed using the LitePad Single Fader Dimmer (sold separately).
The most innovative aspect of the LitePad Loop is how it attaches to the camera. The Mounting Assembly threads onto the bottom of the camera using 14-20 bolt and has a 15mm rod support system that allows the Loop to travel backwards and forwards, as well as vertically, in order to position the lens in the center of the ring light. The Loop attaches to the Mounting Assembly using high-powered magnets located on the back, which allows the user to quickly attach and detach the Loop from the Mounting Assembly.
Rosco’s LitePad Loop is distributed by OmegaBrandess and is available at most photo& video supply stores.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?