Rosco LitePad Loop
The LitePad Loop is manufactured using a light-weight (2.4 pounds), shatter resistant plastic, and is just over 9 inches in diameter with a 4.4 inch center hole. The LitePad inside the Loop has LEDs on both the inside and outside perimeters of the “O” shape, allowing for maximum brightness and can be dimmed using the LitePad Single Fader Dimmer (sold separately).
The most innovative aspect of the LitePad Loop is how it attaches to the camera. The Mounting Assembly threads onto the bottom of the camera using 14-20 bolt and has a 15mm rod support system that allows the Loop to travel backwards and forwards, as well as vertically, in order to position the lens in the center of the ring light. The Loop attaches to the Mounting Assembly using high-powered magnets located on the back, which allows the user to quickly attach and detach the Loop from the Mounting Assembly.
Rosco’s LitePad Loop is distributed by OmegaBrandess and is available at most photo& video supply stores.
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe