Quantum CoPilot TTLFlash Controller
Mix and match all the flashes you own. CoPilot controls remote Qflash TRIOs or QF5d-Rs. And it triggers any combination of non-Quantum flashes connected to a Quantum FreeXwire receiver.
CoPilot (QF91C) is for Canon & CoPilot (QF91N) is for Nikon DSLR cameras. With its patterned sensor the infrared auto-focus assist of the CoPilot helps your camera to quickly focus and shoot indoors or outside in low light conditions.
Mount a CoPilot in the hot shoe of your camera and set ratios of up to 3 groups of remote Qflashes. No complicated LCD displays... Instant dial settings TTL control of "local" Qflash... Models T5dR, 4d, 3d, 2d ...connected to the accessory connector of CoPilot. Reliable digital radio wireless up to 300’ (100m). Use any number of flashes in each remote group. Trigger non-Quantum flash in manual or auto mode with FreeXwire FW8R or FW10W receivers.
WT: 5.2 oz (147.42 g)
Length: 3.6 in ( 9.14 cm)
Height: 1.8 in (4.57 cm)
Width: 2.3 in (5.84 cm)
Range: 300 ft (100 m)
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success