Quantum CoPilot TTLFlash Controller
Mix and match all the flashes you own. CoPilot controls remote Qflash TRIOs or QF5d-Rs. And it triggers any combination of non-Quantum flashes connected to a Quantum FreeXwire receiver.
CoPilot (QF91C) is for Canon & CoPilot (QF91N) is for Nikon DSLR cameras. With its patterned sensor the infrared auto-focus assist of the CoPilot helps your camera to quickly focus and shoot indoors or outside in low light conditions.
Mount a CoPilot in the hot shoe of your camera and set ratios of up to 3 groups of remote Qflashes. No complicated LCD displays... Instant dial settings TTL control of "local" Qflash... Models T5dR, 4d, 3d, 2d ...connected to the accessory connector of CoPilot. Reliable digital radio wireless up to 300’ (100m). Use any number of flashes in each remote group. Trigger non-Quantum flash in manual or auto mode with FreeXwire FW8R or FW10W receivers.
WT: 5.2 oz (147.42 g)
Length: 3.6 in ( 9.14 cm)
Height: 1.8 in (4.57 cm)
Width: 2.3 in (5.84 cm)
Range: 300 ft (100 m)
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Johnny Tang’s Eye-Catching Self-Portraits Are Definitely Not Your Typical “Selfies”