Profoto Introduces New RFi Softboxes
To set themselves apart from other softboxes, Profoto RFi Softboxes feature a deeper shape that directs the light forward rather than spreading it to the sides. The "RF" in RFi stands for "recessed front". The recessed front minimizes stray light. It is also used for mounting the optional Softgrid. The Softgrid is a clever tool that creates an even more directed light, which in turn allows for even more precise light shaping. Other optional tools include the Flat Front Diffuser and the StripMask.
The color-coded speedrings and the handy Velcro attachments make the RFi Softboxes smooth to assemble and disassemble. Each softbox consists of very few loose parts and none require any tools or pre-assembly. And, RFi Softboxes are built to last. Every single unit is hand-sewn with heat resistant, high quality fabrics, and all seam lines, edges and corner pockets are reinforced to guarantee a long and trouble-free lifetime.
For more information and for product specifications, visit: http://www.profoto.com/rfi-main.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)