Profoto Introduces New RFi Softboxes
To set themselves apart from other softboxes, Profoto RFi Softboxes feature a deeper shape that directs the light forward rather than spreading it to the sides. The "RF" in RFi stands for "recessed front". The recessed front minimizes stray light. It is also used for mounting the optional Softgrid. The Softgrid is a clever tool that creates an even more directed light, which in turn allows for even more precise light shaping. Other optional tools include the Flat Front Diffuser and the StripMask.
The color-coded speedrings and the handy Velcro attachments make the RFi Softboxes smooth to assemble and disassemble. Each softbox consists of very few loose parts and none require any tools or pre-assembly. And, RFi Softboxes are built to last. Every single unit is hand-sewn with heat resistant, high quality fabrics, and all seam lines, edges and corner pockets are reinforced to guarantee a long and trouble-free lifetime.
For more information and for product specifications, visit: http://www.profoto.com/rfi-main.
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)