Profoto Introduces New RFi Softboxes
To set themselves apart from other softboxes, Profoto RFi Softboxes feature a deeper shape that directs the light forward rather than spreading it to the sides. The "RF" in RFi stands for "recessed front". The recessed front minimizes stray light. It is also used for mounting the optional Softgrid. The Softgrid is a clever tool that creates an even more directed light, which in turn allows for even more precise light shaping. Other optional tools include the Flat Front Diffuser and the StripMask.
The color-coded speedrings and the handy Velcro attachments make the RFi Softboxes smooth to assemble and disassemble. Each softbox consists of very few loose parts and none require any tools or pre-assembly. And, RFi Softboxes are built to last. Every single unit is hand-sewn with heat resistant, high quality fabrics, and all seam lines, edges and corner pockets are reinforced to guarantee a long and trouble-free lifetime.
For more information and for product specifications, visit: http://www.profoto.com/rfi-main.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count