Profoto BatPac Portable Power
The BatPac has advanced safety functions and is very easy to use. It’s innovative design delivers power with exceptional stability. It controls overvoltage, over temperature, low power, low battery voltage etc., preventing damage to the BatPac and connected flash units. The Profoto BatPac complies with CE and IEC safety requirements.
BatPac gives up to 600W continuous power from 2 integrated separate mains outlets. The BatPac will power all D1 monolights – 250, 500, 1000Ws.
Number of flashes
300 full power flashes at 1000Ws
600 full power flashes at 500Ws
1200 full power flashes at 250Ws
The BatPac has all the other benefits of a well-engineered power inverter: It can provide power for charging your laptop, camera batteries and more. It can run constant light sources, wind machines, refrigerator boxes and many more electrical units that are frequently used while shooting on location.
A sturdy and comfortable black nylon bag with shoulder strap and harness is integral part of the BatPac. This long awaited addition to the Profoto family will give photographers the creative freedom of on-demand power anywhere.
Deliveries of the Profoto BatPac start beginning of June 2010.
For more information about Profoto, please visit www.profoto-usa.com
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station