Plustek Announces Film And Print Scanner
The OpticPro ST64+ is a slim, stylish scanner designed to scan 35mm slides, 35mm film, 110/120 roll film, sheet film (up to 5”x7”), and photographs (up to 8”x11”). The scanner includes three different size film holders to insure high quality scans, prevent damage to negatives and slides, and streamline the users scanning workflow. The OpticPro ST64+ has the ability to scan six mounted 35mm slides or twelve 35mm negatives at the same time and includes film holders for the 120/220 film and sheet film (up to 5”x7”). The bundled software includes; NewSoft Presto! Mr. Photo 4.0, NewSoft Presto! ImageFolio 4.5 and NewSoft Presto! PageManager 7.10, and is designed to simplify film, slide and photo scanning tasks. The included TWAIN drivers interface the scanner to any imaging application. PC compatible and attractively priced at MSRP USD $179, the Plustek OpticPro ST64+ scanner is an affordable imaging solution for amateur and advanced photographers.
3200 x 6400 DPI resolution
5 One-touch buttons to simplify scanning tasks
Three film holders
Automatic carriage lock to protect imaging system during transport
Desk stand to store the OpticPro ST64+ in a minimal amount of space
The OpticPro ST64+ has an MSRP of $179 and is available now. All Plustek scanners can be purchased from authorized resellers, DMRs, VARs, and distributors including Ingram Micro and D&H. For more information, please contact Plustek at infoUSA@plustek.com.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)