Photo Book Review: “Your Family in Pictures: The Parents Guide to Photographing Holidays, Family Portraits and Everyday Life” by Me Ra Koh
If you’re an absolute beginner at photography and want to take great photos of your family then Your Family in Pictures: The Parents Guide to Photographing Holidays, Family Portraits and Everyday Life by Me Ra Koh is the ideal guide for you. Koh, who is a photography expert and TV show host, offers a wonderful selection of tips, tricks and techniques on how to capture those precious family moments like a seasoned professional.
She covers everything from finding the best lighting in your own home to getting your family in the mood for the photo shoot and exploring the use color or black and white for a fresh look. Koh then moves on to how to capture everyday life events, holidays and family portraits.
The last two chapters delve into more specific themes like tips for creating images of your tweens and teens and how to document that day at the beach or a visit to your favorite amusement park. Me Ra Koh will help you to fill those photo albums, cards to relatives and social websites with images that you’ll be more than proud to share.
Your Family in Pictures: The Parents Guide to Photographing Holidays, Family Portraits and Everyday Life; by Me Ra Koh; Amphoto Books; $19.99; (ISBN: 978-0-8230-8620-7)
For more information about Your Family in Pictures, visit www.amphotobooks.com.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster