Pentax Unleashes Special Gunmetal "Prestige" Edition of K-3 DSLR
Pentax has unveiled a new limited edition "Prestige" version of its K-3 digital SLR with a distinctive gunmetal chassis. According to Pentax, the K-3 is a special edition camera created to commemorate “the many awards bestowed upon the K-3” by photography publications and websites. Fully weather sealed and crafted with a magnesium alloy body with a stainless steel chassis, the Pentax K-3 Prestige is available in a high-grade gunmetal finish with a BF-5 battery grip, a black leather strap and 2 dedicated batteries (for use in both the camera body and the battery grip). Like the regular K-3, the Prestige model uses a 24-megapixel, APS-C sized CMOS sensor, and is loaded with the latest firmware (version 1.10). It offers continuous shooting at 8.3 frames per second, a selectable anti-aliasing filter, an SAFOX11 autofocus module, real time scene analysis with an 86000 pixel sensor, FLU, Eye-fi wireless and SDX memory card compatibility. The K-3 Prestige has dual SD card slots, an HDMI port, a Pentaprism optical viewfinder (for 100 percent field of vision) and a .95 magnification. It offers HDR image capture and professional H.264 video and multi-pattern white balance. Only 2000 units of the Pentax K-3 Prestige Edition will be available worldwide. Suggested price is $1399.95. For more information, visit www.us.ricoh-imaging.com.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before