Pelican ProGear Urban Backpack Line
Each Urban Backpack incorporates either a Pelican™ hard case or rigid compartment to fit and protect personal electronics and belongings. The integrated crushproof Pelican case – designed to safeguard laptops, MacBook® computers, netbooks, e-readers, tablets, keyboard and other accessories – features the same military-grade durability as Pelican’s classic case products. Each Urban Backpack is designed to be comfortably lightweight with a ballistic nylon construction for long-lasting durability.
Pelican ProGear™ Urban Backpack models include:
U100 Elite Laptop Backpack – Protects all 15.6-inch laptops and 17-inch Apple® products with the incorporated crushproof Pelican case. The U100 Elite Laptop Backpack also features a rubber over-molded handle at an MSRP of $299.95
U140 Elite Tablet Backpack – Safeguards tablets, notebooks and small netbooks, while also fitting most tablet keyboards inside an integrated Pelican case. It also features a rubber over-molded handle, padded lumbar storage area at an MSRP of $259.95
U105 Laptop Backpack – Giving users fast access to their belongings, this tough yet lightweight backpack includes a rigid Polyethylene compartment to fit all laptops up to 15.6 inches. It also features a ventilated back panel at an MSRP of $139.95
U145 Tablet Backpack – Includes a padded tablet storage sleeve behind the front plate to provide lightweight, yet sturdy, tablet protection, a ventilated back panel at an MSRP of $109.95
The U100 Elite Laptop Backpack, U140 Elite Tablet Backpack, U105 Laptop Backpack and U145 Tablet Backpack are available at www.PelicanProGear.com.
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think