Pelican ProGear Rechargeable LED Flashlight
Crafted from type II hard anodized aluminum, Pelican’s durable ProGear (2380R) rechargeable LED flashlight weighs just 6.6 ounces and offers 3 modes: High (305 lumens), Low (30 lumens) and Strobe. Ideal for night photography and various other uses, it is powered by an efficient lithium ion battery allowing it to shine bright for 3 hours and 30 minutes in High mode or up to 25 hours in Low mode.
A battery canister is included that accepts 2 disposable CR123 lithium batteries for alternative or extended use. The ProGear 2380R features a full-time battery level indicator: green (100-75 percent), amber (74-50 percent), red (49-25 percent) and red flashing (24-0 percent power). It also includes a micro USB charging cable that allows it to be charged from a computer, a USB wall adapter or any USB vehicle power port. The ProGear 2380R model has an anti-slip knurled pattern and a removable clip for easy pocket storage and transport. The suggested retail value is $109.95 and it is backed by a lifetime guarantee of excellence.
More info on Pelican Products, Inc. here.
- Nikon Clarifies Their Path Forward: Will Concentrate on Mid-to-High-End DSLRs, Mirrorless Cameras & Lenses
- Learn 7 Lightroom Tricks in 60 Seconds on Using Sliders to Speed up Your Workflow (VIDEO)
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time