Pelican ProGear Rechargeable LED Flashlight
Crafted from type II hard anodized aluminum, Pelican’s durable ProGear (2380R) rechargeable LED flashlight weighs just 6.6 ounces and offers 3 modes: High (305 lumens), Low (30 lumens) and Strobe. Ideal for night photography and various other uses, it is powered by an efficient lithium ion battery allowing it to shine bright for 3 hours and 30 minutes in High mode or up to 25 hours in Low mode.
A battery canister is included that accepts 2 disposable CR123 lithium batteries for alternative or extended use. The ProGear 2380R features a full-time battery level indicator: green (100-75 percent), amber (74-50 percent), red (49-25 percent) and red flashing (24-0 percent power). It also includes a micro USB charging cable that allows it to be charged from a computer, a USB wall adapter or any USB vehicle power port. The ProGear 2380R model has an anti-slip knurled pattern and a removable clip for easy pocket storage and transport. The suggested retail value is $109.95 and it is backed by a lifetime guarantee of excellence.
More info on Pelican Products, Inc. here.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?