Pelican ProGear Rechargeable LED Flashlight
Crafted from type II hard anodized aluminum, Pelican’s durable ProGear (2380R) rechargeable LED flashlight weighs just 6.6 ounces and offers 3 modes: High (305 lumens), Low (30 lumens) and Strobe. Ideal for night photography and various other uses, it is powered by an efficient lithium ion battery allowing it to shine bright for 3 hours and 30 minutes in High mode or up to 25 hours in Low mode.
A battery canister is included that accepts 2 disposable CR123 lithium batteries for alternative or extended use. The ProGear 2380R features a full-time battery level indicator: green (100-75 percent), amber (74-50 percent), red (49-25 percent) and red flashing (24-0 percent power). It also includes a micro USB charging cable that allows it to be charged from a computer, a USB wall adapter or any USB vehicle power port. The ProGear 2380R model has an anti-slip knurled pattern and a removable clip for easy pocket storage and transport. The suggested retail value is $109.95 and it is backed by a lifetime guarantee of excellence.
More info on Pelican Products, Inc. here.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Watch These Photographers Calmly Taking Pictures As the Biggest Alligator We’ve Ever Seen Walks By
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Online Learning Center Alision Shares Harvard University’s Photography Course for Free
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)