Pelican ProGear Camera Pack
Pelican Products, Inc. announced the introduction of Pelican ProGear U160 Urban Elite Half Case Camera Pack as the newest addition to its series of photography-styled, Pelican ProGear backpacks.
The U160 is a ballistic nylon soft bag integrated with a crushproof Pelican case that features the same military-grade attributes as Pelican’s classic case products (including a watertight o-ring seal with automatic pressure equalization valve). The case also features a removable padded divider set to protect a camera body, extra lenses and flash equipment inside. Remove the padded dividers and the compartment becomes a travel pack large enough to fit a few days’ worth of personal gear.
Additional storage comes in the form of a padded upper compartment for all manner of accessories (portable hard drives, data cables and cords, etc.) with a pocket to store a tablet. Items perfect to store in the upper compartment: Transformers and cords, lens cleaner kit, glare hood, light meter, camera battery and charger. Both storage compartments feature a contrasted yellow interior which helps for easy interior visibility.
It also includes a host of field photo-shoot-friendly features such as tripod carrier straps and multiple side pockets to organize smaller objects. For easy transport, the pack’s aluminum S-curve spine and vented padding offers ergonomic comfort. A nylon chest clip and removable waist belt help to balance the load.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!