Panasonic HX-A500 4K 30p Wearable Camera
The main unit is separate from the lens unit, meaning you can mount the lens at face level and perform hands-free shooting. Small and lightweight, the lens unit is comfortable to wear, making it easy to capture point of view sports or your daily adventure.
The A500 features gorgeous 4 K/30p image quality, allowing you to capture beautiful video with heightened realism. With a powerful lens, sensor and engine, you can now enjoy clean and clear low-noise video. The A500 comes standard with the newly designed main unit with an LCD and other features that improve operability. Via your smartphone or tablet, you can also quickly and easily upload your video to the internet. Panasonic designed the A500 wearable camera so that users can simply shoot and enjoy sharing, high-quality action video.
To learn more about Panasonic’s line of LUMIX Digital Cameras and other consumer electronic products please visit www.shop.panasonic.com.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before