Nissin Di600 Flash
In addition to the TTL mode, the Di600 can also be used as a slave unit with six-step light control, or as a wireless remote flash for Channel 1, group A, with an appropriate master flash. For those who like to control the power of the flash independently, the Di600 also offers a manual mode. Recycling time is a fast five seconds after a full power flash. The Di600 also has a built-in wide angle diffuser and bounce card.
Without sacrificing any functions, the Di600 has simplified the operation. It features nothing more than EV adjustment buttons, a mode selector button and test button on the back, which means it offers basic functionality even without TTL. And it operates on two pairs of AA batteries.
Distributed exclusively in America by MINOX USA, the new Nissin Di600 flash is now available for Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras, and will be available for Sony later this fall. Price, $199.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: Look and Learn from These 3 Awesome Online Photo Portfolios