Nissin Di600 Flash
In addition to the TTL mode, the Di600 can also be used as a slave unit with six-step light control, or as a wireless remote flash for Channel 1, group A, with an appropriate master flash. For those who like to control the power of the flash independently, the Di600 also offers a manual mode. Recycling time is a fast five seconds after a full power flash. The Di600 also has a built-in wide angle diffuser and bounce card.
Without sacrificing any functions, the Di600 has simplified the operation. It features nothing more than EV adjustment buttons, a mode selector button and test button on the back, which means it offers basic functionality even without TTL. And it operates on two pairs of AA batteries.
Distributed exclusively in America by MINOX USA, the new Nissin Di600 flash is now available for Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras, and will be available for Sony later this fall. Price, $199.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)