Nissin Di600 Flash
In addition to the TTL mode, the Di600 can also be used as a slave unit with six-step light control, or as a wireless remote flash for Channel 1, group A, with an appropriate master flash. For those who like to control the power of the flash independently, the Di600 also offers a manual mode. Recycling time is a fast five seconds after a full power flash. The Di600 also has a built-in wide angle diffuser and bounce card.
Without sacrificing any functions, the Di600 has simplified the operation. It features nothing more than EV adjustment buttons, a mode selector button and test button on the back, which means it offers basic functionality even without TTL. And it operates on two pairs of AA batteries.
Distributed exclusively in America by MINOX USA, the new Nissin Di600 flash is now available for Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras, and will be available for Sony later this fall. Price, $199.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition