Nissin Di600 Flash
In addition to the TTL mode, the Di600 can also be used as a slave unit with six-step light control, or as a wireless remote flash for Channel 1, group A, with an appropriate master flash. For those who like to control the power of the flash independently, the Di600 also offers a manual mode. Recycling time is a fast five seconds after a full power flash. The Di600 also has a built-in wide angle diffuser and bounce card.
Without sacrificing any functions, the Di600 has simplified the operation. It features nothing more than EV adjustment buttons, a mode selector button and test button on the back, which means it offers basic functionality even without TTL. And it operates on two pairs of AA batteries.
Distributed exclusively in America by MINOX USA, the new Nissin Di600 flash is now available for Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras, and will be available for Sony later this fall. Price, $199.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review
- Our Top 7 Camera Straps and Photo Harnesses For Carrying Your Gear Safely in Style
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway