Nikon D5100: A Lightweight, 16MP APS-C D-SLR
The new Nikon D5100 D-SLR is a compact and lightweight DX-format camera. The body is about two-thirds the size of a D300, recording on SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards. The similarly compact kit lens, an 18-55mm VR, provides good balance, and, along with my Nikon SB-900 Speedlight, all fits neatly into a compact camera bag. The grip on the D5100 was a little smaller than what I was used to, but I soon grew accustomed to it.
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please