New Show: “A Heritage Of Cameras” Shows Off Classic Camera Models
A new show titled A Heritage of Cameras, which shows off some dazzling classic camera models, is currently on view in the Airport Meeting Place of the Lambert St. Louis International Airport until November 30th. Curated by The International Photography Hall of Fame and Museum’s (IPHF) Executive Director John Nagel—with installation assistance from Don McKenna and Rosemary Nagel—the exhibit features a display of vintage historically significant cameras models, each one paired with explanatory background information.
The pieces are all part of the IPHF’s amazing collection of more than 6000 historical cameras and 30,000 images. The goal of the exhibit is to present cameras as more than just tools since photography is everywhere and touches our daily lives more than we know or understand.
A Heritage of Cameras is being presented with the support of several of the IPHF’s corporate partners including: The Regional Art Commission and Lambert St. Louis International Airport. This facility is an ideal location for the event: millions travelers from around the world pass through the airport and they will have the opportunity to view this informative exhibit.
A Heritage of Cameras is on display until November 30th at the Lambert St. Louis International Airport, Lambert International Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63145
More info on the International Photography Hall of Fame and Museum at www.iphf.org.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?