New Gear And Gadgets
After having attended the PMA trade show for 38 years I'm still surprised with the number of new, useful, and interesting photographic gadgets that keep showing up in various booths everywhere on the show floor. Somebody always thinks of a new gizmo or gadget that will assist in making some facet of photography easier, simpler, and more fun. Since most of these are new items, your local photo retailer might not yet have the items in stock, but they'll be hitting the stores soon. Here, in alphabetical order, is what I discovered.
Dot Line Distributes...
Digital View Aids
Chargers, Heads &
Active Chest Strap
Mobile Media Storage
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Case Air Wireless System Transfers Images from Your Camera to a Computer & Wireless Devices
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design
- Epson Unveils Gorgeous Winners of 2016 International Panorama Photography Competition