New Gear And Gadgets
After having attended the PMA trade show for 38 years I'm still surprised with the number of new, useful, and interesting photographic gadgets that keep showing up in various booths everywhere on the show floor. Somebody always thinks of a new gizmo or gadget that will assist in making some facet of photography easier, simpler, and more fun. Since most of these are new items, your local photo retailer might not yet have the items in stock, but they'll be hitting the stores soon. Here, in alphabetical order, is what I discovered.
Dot Line Distributes...
Digital View Aids
Chargers, Heads &
Active Chest Strap
Mobile Media Storage
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)