New Gear And Gadgets
After having attended the PMA trade show for 38 years I'm still surprised with the number of new, useful, and interesting photographic gadgets that keep showing up in various booths everywhere on the show floor. Somebody always thinks of a new gizmo or gadget that will assist in making some facet of photography easier, simpler, and more fun. Since most of these are new items, your local photo retailer might not yet have the items in stock, but they'll be hitting the stores soon. Here, in alphabetical order, is what I discovered.
Dot Line Distributes...
Digital View Aids
Chargers, Heads &
Active Chest Strap
Mobile Media Storage
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Tamron SP 150-600mm VC G2 f/5.6-6.3 Super Telephoto Zoom Lens Review
- Tirthankar Gupta is a Powerful Photographer When He’s Not Stuck Inside His Cubicle at Work
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Phase One Launches More Powerful Capture One Pro 10 Image Editing & Raw Conversion Software