Moab Slickrock Metallic Pearl 260
Designed for photographers seeking to enhance their images with a metallic look, Slickrock Metallic Pearl 260 transforms an image into lifelike, almost 3D quality. Black & White images shine on this new paper producing deep dark blacks and ultra-bright highlights.
Reminiscent of the ultra-smooth and slick sandstone surface of the famous bike trail that loops through the desert plains of Moab, Slickrock Metallic Pearl 260 captures the original beauty of an image with a metallic pearl enhancement. The paper’s high gloss and unique sheen make this ideal for everyday prints with a twist.
Slickrock Metallic Pearl 260 is a micro-porous, pearlescent metallic paper featuring a glossy surface with instant dry time. The scratch-resistant coating produces vivid color reproductions on a medium-weight 12 mil metallic paper stock. The paper is designed to be printed with the Photo Black inksets.
Slickrock Metallic Pearl 260 is available immediately in 50 sheet boxes - sized 5”x7” 8.5”x11”, 13”x19”, A2 and A4 - and rolls sized 17, 24 and 44 inches wide by 100 feet long. For more information, and free ICC profiles, please visit moabpaper.com.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?