Microtek Unveils 2000 Lumens CX6 DLP Projector
Connections on the CX6 are clearly marked for "plug-and-project" set-up and operation. Inputs for video or graphics include DVI for direct digital connection, a DVI to VGA adapter for auto-sensing analog PC connection, component video, S-video and composite video inputs. A video monitor loop-through output is provided for multiple display applications. The projector's built-in audio is supported via composite RCA and a stereo mini jack.
The Microtek CX6 incorporates the latest DLP digital processing technology from Texas Instruments. DLP technology uses an optical semiconductor to manipulate light digitally; the only solution that can create a direct digital connection between the graphic or video source and the display that eliminates D/A and A/D conversions--thus optimizing image fidelity. More details can be found at www.microtek.com.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time