Microtek Unveils 2000 Lumens CX6 DLP Projector
Connections on the CX6 are clearly marked for "plug-and-project" set-up and operation. Inputs for video or graphics include DVI for direct digital connection, a DVI to VGA adapter for auto-sensing analog PC connection, component video, S-video and composite video inputs. A video monitor loop-through output is provided for multiple display applications. The projector's built-in audio is supported via composite RCA and a stereo mini jack.
The Microtek CX6 incorporates the latest DLP digital processing technology from Texas Instruments. DLP technology uses an optical semiconductor to manipulate light digitally; the only solution that can create a direct digital connection between the graphic or video source and the display that eliminates D/A and A/D conversions--thus optimizing image fidelity. More details can be found at www.microtek.com.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)