Microtek Unveils 2000 Lumens CX6 DLP Projector
Connections on the CX6 are clearly marked for "plug-and-project" set-up and operation. Inputs for video or graphics include DVI for direct digital connection, a DVI to VGA adapter for auto-sensing analog PC connection, component video, S-video and composite video inputs. A video monitor loop-through output is provided for multiple display applications. The projector's built-in audio is supported via composite RCA and a stereo mini jack.
The Microtek CX6 incorporates the latest DLP digital processing technology from Texas Instruments. DLP technology uses an optical semiconductor to manipulate light digitally; the only solution that can create a direct digital connection between the graphic or video source and the display that eliminates D/A and A/D conversions--thus optimizing image fidelity. More details can be found at www.microtek.com.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic