Microtek Unveils 2000 Lumens CX6 DLP Projector
Connections on the CX6 are clearly marked for "plug-and-project" set-up and operation. Inputs for video or graphics include DVI for direct digital connection, a DVI to VGA adapter for auto-sensing analog PC connection, component video, S-video and composite video inputs. A video monitor loop-through output is provided for multiple display applications. The projector's built-in audio is supported via composite RCA and a stereo mini jack.
The Microtek CX6 incorporates the latest DLP digital processing technology from Texas Instruments. DLP technology uses an optical semiconductor to manipulate light digitally; the only solution that can create a direct digital connection between the graphic or video source and the display that eliminates D/A and A/D conversions--thus optimizing image fidelity. More details can be found at www.microtek.com.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?