Microtek Unveils 2000 Lumens CX6 DLP Projector
Connections on the CX6 are clearly marked for "plug-and-project" set-up and operation. Inputs for video or graphics include DVI for direct digital connection, a DVI to VGA adapter for auto-sensing analog PC connection, component video, S-video and composite video inputs. A video monitor loop-through output is provided for multiple display applications. The projector's built-in audio is supported via composite RCA and a stereo mini jack.
The Microtek CX6 incorporates the latest DLP digital processing technology from Texas Instruments. DLP technology uses an optical semiconductor to manipulate light digitally; the only solution that can create a direct digital connection between the graphic or video source and the display that eliminates D/A and A/D conversions--thus optimizing image fidelity. More details can be found at www.microtek.com.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival